Car quick pick

My car fleet

No cars selected
Kleinschnittger logo

Kleinschnittger - F series

Sort by: Year  Model  Displacement  Power  Weight 

units: metric UK US

About Kleinschnittger

Kleinschnittger was a German company that between 1950 and 1957 produced microcars. They were powered by a 125 cc single cylinder two-stoke engine that produced 6 hp (4 kW) and a top speed of 70 km/h (43 mph). It was very fuel efficient and consumed less than 3 litres per 100 km. The body was in aluminium.

The F250 was fitted with a 250 cc engine from ILO giving 14.8 hp (11 kW).

It was also made in Belgium under the name Kleinstwagen.


I1   0.1L TS M-3
3.4 kW / 4.6 hp / 4.6 hp  12.0 N·m / 8.9 lb·ft / 8.9 lb·ft

Kleinschnittger F 125 (1950)

2-door 2-seater drophead coupé (convertible coupé), petrol (gasoline) 1-cylinder 0-valve single cylinder engine, two stroke, 123 cm3 / 7.5 cu in / 7.5 cu in, 3.4 kW / 4.6 hp / 4.6 hp @ 5000 rpm / 5000 rpm / 5000 rpm, 12.0 N·m / 8.9 lb·ft / 8.9 lb·ft @ 4500 rpm / 4500 rpm / 4500 rpm, manual 3-speed transmission, front wheel drive

S2   0.2L TS M-3
11.2 kW / 15.0 hp / 15.0 hp  18.0 N·m / 13.3 lb·ft / 13.3 lb·ft

Kleinschnittger F 250 Super (1957)

2-door 3-seater fixed-head coupé, petrol (gasoline) 2-cylinder 0-valve straight (inline) engine, two stroke, 246 cm3 / 15.0 cu in / 15.0 cu in, 11.2 kW / 15.0 hp / 15.0 hp @ 6000 rpm / 6000 rpm / 6000 rpm, 18.0 N·m / 13.3 lb·ft / 13.3 lb·ft @ 4000 rpm / 4000 rpm / 4000 rpm, manual 3-speed transmission, 110 km/h / 68 mph / 68 mph top speed


Beyond basic auto insurance

In addition to having enough liability protection, there are some other coverages you should consider:

Collision: Pays for damage to your car resulting from a collision with another car, an object or as a result of flipping over. It also covers damage caused by potholes. Even if you are at fault for the accident, your collision coverage will reimburse you for the costs of repairing your car, minus the deductible. If you are not at fault, your insurance company may try to recover the amount they paid out from the other driver’s insurance company though a process called subrogation. If the company is successful, you will be reimbursed for the deductible.

Comprehensive: Reimburses you for loss due to theft or damage caused by something other than a collision with another car or object, such as fire, falling objects, missiles, explosion, earthquake, windstorm, hail, flood, vandalism, riot, or contact with animals such as birds or deer. Comprehensive insurance will also reimburse you if your windshield is cracked or shattered; some companies may waive the deductible on the glass portion of this coverage.

Uninsured and Underinsured Motorist Coverage: Reimburses you, a member of your family, or a designated driver if one of you is hit by an uninsured or hit-and-run driver. Underinsured motorist coverage comes into play when an at-fault driver has insufficient insurance to pay for your total loss. These coverages are required in 19 states, but available in all. It is important to purchase the same amount of coverage for uninsured/underinsured motorists as you have for liability to others.